Skip to main content

APP LANDING PAGE TEMPLATE

I have designed APP landing page for your business or company or running a startup or selling Digital software online .
So I have created a responsive template  which works on every device .
The template price is $10 .

Key features of template -

Best for App and Digital Products
Coded with Bootstrap 4 Framework
Faster Page Loading
Modern & Minimal Layout
Creative and Unique Design
Easily fits with any type of digital products
Beautiful Gradient Colors
Awesome jQuery Effects

Additional offers--
6 Months absolutely free 
Free version 2.0 


Screenshots of template -

          Buy link https://bit.ly/2LjqGeJ

After download mail me payment receipt I give you file .
Email me technologyworld1090@gmail.com




If you like to buy the template below is the link to buy 
After that mail me the payment receipt and I gave the link of it install it and enjoy .

Note - this is not Wordpress theme .
If buys not refunded.

Follow our Facebook page for more updates .


Comments